What data do we collect?
Salvelinus collects personal identification information, booking information, as well as navigation information.
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you voluntarily complete our Contact Form or Booking Form or use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Salvelinus collects your data so that we can answer your inquiries and email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Salvelinus from contacting you for marketing purposes.
How do we store your data?
Salvelinus stores your data in a secure server. All data is collected using an SSL certificate that encrypts all information transmitted to and from your website, ensuring it is protected from third parties attempting to access it. Salvelinus will keep your data indefinitely.
What are your data protection rights?
Salvelinus would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Salvelinus for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Salvelinus correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Salvelinus to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Salvelinus erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Salvelinus restricts the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Salvelinus’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Salvelinus transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
Functionality – Salvelinus uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and your location. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – Salvelinus uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?